Coming Soon


Launch Date has been set for Monday 5th May 2014. I'm a little nervous and I hope I can do the amazing North Wales Wedding Industry justice.

If you type in your email address in the box on the right hand side of this page - Once Upon a North Wales Wedding posts will be sent straight to your inbox.

We're still look for past, present and future Bride & Grooms to feature in your Wedding Planning Diaries and Real Wedding features; please drop me a line to hello@onceuponanorthwaleswedding.com if you think you might be interested.

We're also still looking for Wedding Suppliers to feature, so if you're based in or are willing to travel across North Wales and are interested in working with us please do get in touch.

See you all on the 5th May.

Gemma

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments