Weekly Round-up || 18.05.2014



I can't believe another week is over, the days are whizzing passed - madness. I sincerely hope we had plenty of couples out there who we so lucky to have had their Wedding Day with such fabulous weather yesterday.

Today I just have a quick round-up of this weeks published posts just in case you missed any of them. We started the week with a new feature called "Monday Tips"; basically I get to ramble on and say what I think about Brides and Wedding Planning, mainly from experience. You can catch that post here. I'd welcome any helpful rambling from a former Bride or a Bride-to-be if you think you may like to share any wedding planning advice with our readers; feel free to get in touch.
It was Sam & Kelly's turn to share their Wedding Day on Wednesday, a Mori Lee gown with accents of Cadbury purple - perfect. You'll find their wedding day here.

The sun had put his hat on by the end of the week, which was perfect timing as on Friday we featured Travel Counsellor - Dona Kirkham as she explained the benefits of arranging your holiday/ honeymoon via a Travel Counsellor. We'll be seeing more of her over the next few months, but until then you can see her post here.

Some of you may be new to the blog, so you can see last week's round-up post here.

We're always looking for Brides and suppliers to feature on the blog, so if you think you'd like to take part or would like some more information all you need to do is contact me via e-mail to hello@onceuponanorthwaleswedding.com

I hope you're all having a great weekend.

Gemma xx

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments